SG

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Чудово!

Previous toners had left my skill looking dull and feeling dry, but not this one. I use it as directed and I can see a significant change in my skin. Definitely recommend it!

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I apply this toner every evening after removing my make up and before using my night cream. Makes it’s job: refreshes the skin, and to be honest I don’t really expect more from the toner.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

It does what its supposed to do. Toners are usually expensive so don’t waste your money and buy this nice thing. It works same as any other toner, at much cheaper price. I keep reordering it all the time.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I love that it is cruelty free. I am leaning towards using products that are cruelty free and this one is really good. It's affordable and effective. Doesn't leave a sticky feeling and it dries quickly which is good so I can apply my serum after.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Natural and pleasant scent, provides adequate hydration but won’t feel heavy at all. Suitable for sensitive and sensitive/combination skin. Nice value for money and will purchase again.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Good alcohol-free toner that I use to remove residual makeup and cleanse the skin. Can sometimes irritate the dry parts of my combination skin. Large size bottle lasts a long time.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

It works to remove leftover makeup. It is a little drying to the skin so I make sure to put on moisturizer afterward.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

I like this toner, good ingredients- have checked via Think Dirty app if there is any harmful stuff, it gave a high 'safe' score for this product. Doesnt case irritation or any unpleasant sensations on skin

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great toner I love that there is a purified water