SG

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Finally, a truly non-greasy lotion

I love this lotion! I've been looking for years for a non-greasy lotion. Dries within a minute and I can use my phone or computer soon after. I haven't tried it, but I like their suggestion of adding your own essential oil to get the fragrance you want. As it is it has a mild alcohol/"mulled wine" smell, which goes away after rubbing in.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I like every BWC product that I've tried and use. This lotion is fragrance-free without having a weird scent that some fragrance-free brands have. The quality of the composition is great, with a thick and creamy texture. But it absorbs and moisturizes well. I like to use it on my legs and arms, which tend to get extra dry and sensitive during the cold winter season.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Favorite lotion for skin hydration and moisturization because it contains aloe vera and glycerin It does have the scent of the fragrance-free lotion, however it fades as it is absorbed into the skin. The moisturizer lasts all day on my skin after intel I wash it, the quantity and size of the bottle will last at least two months.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This is great lotion. It absorbs well, doesn't leave a greasy feel behind, and doesn't have an unpleasant smell the way some fragrance-free lotions and creams do. It hydrates well. Only downside is that it does kind of rehydrate when you get your hands wet, and it's a bit difficult to wash off (an issue especially in these times where good hand hygiene is so important). Even so, I expect it to be a staple in my home. I have been looking for a long time for a fragrance free lotion that is nongreasy and actually moisturizing. Very pleased that I gave this one a try! Price is great, too.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I bought it for drying skin in the winter season. already mixed it with 5ml neroli essential oil (as instructed on the bottle). good for hand lotion and also for the face. I don't know how 16oz bottle would last. might be last for 3 months? This product contains jojoba oil and guess it would moisturise my skin in this season.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Finally a body lotion with no nasty ingredients. It is a very good quality lotion and sinks into the skin quickly. This is my only body lotion from now on. Would like to try other products by this brand.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Very very nice moisturizer It has great texture and almost has no scent Perfect for use even for sensitive skin Press 👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I like that this lotion is fragrance free! Its a great moisturizer or normal skin. As orbs well and leaves skin silky .Love that it’s a pump bottle!!! Will be ordering again!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

The lotion seeps into my skin immediately and has no fragrance, which is a winner for sensitive skin. But I can't use this during the winter. My skin is fine for a few hours and back to being dry. This lotion will be good for warmer weather, but not with single digits. Other than that, its not bad.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Im allergic t almost everything and this is a good body lotion. It is slightly sticky for about a minute until it absorbs, but great moisturizer.