SG

Posted on May 7, 2022
Excellent !

My son love those, perfect for snack time outside the house

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

My little one loves these!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Due to the depreciation of the yen, the pouches I had bought so far were all expensive, but I bought this one because it came in 12 packs and the price per one was the cheapest. Kids love it and drink it! This is indispensable because it keeps you quiet for a while. Because of weakening yen, the price of the products I've often bought was getting higher. But these include 12pouches and were not so expensive for each pouch. My 1yo boy loves it! I usually give it to him when I want him to wait for the time we eat something.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

My child asked me "I want protein jelly for club activities" and I searched for it at the store, but I was worried about the additives, but I found it on the net without any additives! !! It's a jelly with a natural taste like fruit juice, it's easy to drink, it's delicious, and it's also a nutritional supplement, so I really like it! Since the amount is small, it may be better to carry it as a refreshing product rather than as a nutritional supplement.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Delicious, uses the tasting phase for my 6-month-old baby and also brings a 2-year-old eldest son very much enjoying kills in seconds

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It's just right to give it as a snack or on the go!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Sweet and sour tender puree, of the highest quality, very tasty

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The first purchase price is very affordable, and it is easy to carry when you go out to play

Posted on May 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

For children's snacks. It is an item that can be nourished and the child's mood can be taken.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I like the taste for the first time and have been eating it all the time