SG

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is great ingredients are organic, taste looks good with my kid, use is great coz you just need hot milk. size is ok with its price, package is ok, benefit from organic is good, age of being served is a 6months and up. frequency of use is ok with my kid, he likes it, diet is ok, flavor well its organic, leafy,

7e151968-bd9a-4709-987b-6a5f5d35617b
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

The quality is so great. The ingredients are perfect for the age and the flavor / taste is not too strong. Love to use for breakfast and it’s size is convenient for travel. The package arrived very soon. The benefit of serving these when baby is choosy with food js great. The frequency at which the diet can be managed from these is better when baby is unwell

Posted on May 27, 2022

Packaged just as it is above. Taste is exactly how described. It is smaller than what I expected. I love the natural ingredients the most. Makes the quality so much better. I would recommend for those who like fruit and chewy bar snacks or even those who are on a diet. Good replacement for some foods.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Quality ingredient. Love that there is no added sugar in the product. My son love it and i find that the taste and flavor is great too. Handy size for a toddler age to hold on the band.

ed8235cd-4460-45e1-9250-a452473b5c4f
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

With no added sugar these bar are great tasting. Great for on the go and to have a prepared snack for when the hunger tantrums start outside.

The bars are have a good taste and toddlers enjoy it. My 15 month old old can eat it by himself. The bars are very long - they could have cut the bars in half for easier eating. The package has 5 bars. The bars are brown so they are messy - bibs necessary.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I love that the beech nut bars dont have any added sugars and my son loves the taste - the only thing he would eat while he was unwell recently!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My 3 year old daughter loves to eat these as a snack when we are out of the house. The taste isn't too sweet and they are a good serving size for a toddler. I also love that they don't have any added sugar as an ingredient.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My LO loved these. They are great on the go snack to pop in your handbag for last minute outings or walks to the park. They don't seem to crumble easily when put in a bag, like other kids bars I have tried in the past.