SG

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Flavor and taste is great! And the serving is good. Size of Package is a bit bulky to use but it helps keep it fresh and not soft after opening. Ingredients make the quality good. Interesting combination! Diet benefits are good and suitable for suggested age and frequency of eating.

1ead6fd9-9e23-4f67-b281-19cca2e0bcf1
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Tastes good and kids like it. Easy snacks, can add to morning cereal. Only complaint is that once it “melts” in your mouth, it sticks to your teeth a bit..so may not be teeth friendly :) quality and simple ingredients.

0a78b493-05a9-4019-895d-220a0471bc0b
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The only way my daughter eats spinach or other vegetables and fruit (and Yogurt). She is almost 4 and very picky. These snacks makes my life easier and my daughter's life yummier!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The taste is good. My baby would eat it as a snack. The package of the bag is also good which you can reseal it. Great to pop one in the diaper bag and bring it out.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My daughter loves it and me too. they are very tasty and comparing to other brands this is the one with less ingredients and sugar. Love that it comes with probiotics

Posted on May 12, 2022

My 7 month old baby absolutely loves these - tastes exactly like pears, mango, spinach and yoghurt, and it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the packaging (zip lock). Love that the ingredients are clearly listed.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My 19mo toddler loves this! Smells funky to me but he likes the taste so all is good! I like that there is no added sugar. only issue is it turns soft after opening the packaging although there is ziplock.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

pleasantly surprised by this product. Its dry but melts in you mouth- as its name implies. Taste is nice, like a fruity yogurt, but dry. Sort of like an airy merengue cookie. Worth a try. Will buy more flavors :)

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

My son loves these. He was hesitant with other yoghurt drops but these He will demand more and more of! I need to hide them from him!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

My little one loves this that he wants to finish a pack in one sitting, I have to stop him! Can’t blame him, this is so yummy! Tastes like real fruit. So natural!