SG

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

My holy grail favorite eye butter. It’s my second tube that I have purchased my first one online but seeing iherb sell this eye butter with a reasonable price so why not. I have tried lots of eye products but the texture doesn’t make me want to use it again due to its heavyweight and stickiness. But be plain makes a difference one. It doesn’t contain fragrance, the packaging is made from recycle material (eco-friendly), it’s lightweight eye butter that doesn’t irritate your eye area as well as absorb well. Highly highly recommend don’t hesitate to give it a try, i also introduce my friend to use it too.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was expecting a lot from this product. I think its a good eye butter. It is thick, without scent and it did not irritate my sensetive dry eyes. I found it a bit too thick - so not sure it will survive a humide summer. But the ingredients are great and it moisturize very good the area.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

A super great product! Fat and perfect for my dry under eye zone. It's absorbed so quickly and hydrates immediately The package is very well done and it's so practical to travel.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

It's a good balm. I wish it were more buttery for my test, because the word butter was exactly what caused me to buy it, but it still good and doesn't cause irritation.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best eye butters I've tried so far. It's absorbs quickly and hydrates the skin. It's without scent and it doesn't not irritate sensitive eye skin.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love it: neat packaging, hygienic and easy to dispense; improves fine lines and easy to absorb, just a tiny amount goes a long way, so recommend it!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I really like the rich texture and staying power of this eye butter. The way it is dispensed keeps things nice and clean, and it does not shine. Yay!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It’s have a thick texture it’s moisturize deeply I noticed in improvement in my fine line they seems less

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I can see my crow’s foot lighter, I’m on my second tube now

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Great moisturizer for the eye area. Simple product. Works well under eye makeup.