SG

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Love this moisturizer. My skin is so much more hydrated since i’ve been using this and since it’s hydrated my texture is doing so much better. This is great for sensitive skin, my skin burns at everything that touches it but this hasn’t. No problems with packaging or shipping.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This is my favorite moisturizer, and I use it repeatedly. I put it on before I go to bed at night and my skin is smooth the next morning.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have acne prone skin that breaks out from nearly anything. I thought that this moisturizer would work well given the composition, but alas, it too broke me out. If you don't get acne from too much glycerin in a product, this might work well for you, as it does moisturize the skin.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

A light moisturizer. Great for oily skin and in general for summer days. A pleasant smell. Does not burden the skin. Can be applied over sunscreen without feeling overly greasy. Definitely a pleasant cream.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Didn't try it yet but looks amazing quality and ingredients

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I bought this for my sister, she love it it has like a clear gel base

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Light but very moisturising. Ideal the the morning and under sunscreen.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

.A very good product for mixed skin I use it everyday as part of my morning/evening routine

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

very light not greasy and absorbed just fine ... will buy again