SG

Amy K
Posted on Jan 2, 2022
good for biscuits!

I've been gluten free for over 10 years but still wish for chicken pot pies/chicken and dumplings when the weather gets cold. Some of the gluten free mixes have lots of different types of flours that don't work great for me (like sorghum or corn). This one is just rice and baking soda. Super simple. And it makes really good breading for pot pies! Glad I found it at iherb, my local grocery store isn't carrying it anymore.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I made pancakes this morning with Bisquick, and added bananas and almond essence. They came out fantastic. The instructions are easy to follow, an egg, milk, a little cooking oil, and the mix (and whatever goodies you want to add). Easy to mix, and very easy to cook. Didn't stick to the frying pan at all. Not lumpy either. Very little sugar in this mix, another good point. I was pleasantly surprised. This mix is better than anything I can get in the supermarkets here where I'm living. Really good stuff. And the box has enough mix to make pancakes for two, twice (about 5 saucer sized pancakes for half a box of mix).

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Kind of pricey but so convenient. The only reason I purchase this is to have on hand when we want shortcakes. My tip: find a recipe that uses really cold diced butter, not melted. I like a pinch of ground nutmeg to the dry ingredients, and a light sprinkle of cinnamon sugar over the dough before baking. iHerb has it priced lower than my local markets, so coupled with a discount offer, I bought a couple of boxes to have on hand. I do NOT use this mix for pancakes.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Was happily surprised with this buy! Wasn’t sure how gluten free pancakes would taste but it was pretty close to the real deal! Definitely recommend

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The ingredients are all I can pronounce! It tastes good no need to mix all up. The recipe I use calls for GF flours and this has all of them. Used to buy at local store but its great ordering from Iherb all of it. I recommend them

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

bisquick is my Childhood favorite and had to try this out. you get the classic bisquick taste but it is a little drying and falls apart

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

these pancakes are so fluffy and taste great, they taste really similar to regular pancakes but they are even softer.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really like this - I add a little more fluid to it but it’s great

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Easy stuff for making quick breakfast and afternoon tea. A little bit sticky but nvm, as long as my kid like it.