SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I’ve used this moisturizer for years- the size here is amazing for the price- the packaging is great- no scent -the texture is nice and not annoying at all- I use it through the day and before makeup and after washing my face- the best choice for sensitive skin

4db8ba44-cb6c-4d81-a30b-26c78d05a128

The texture is something between a lotion and a cream, for fall I love it and I believe it will good for winter aswell. I use it all over my body (haven't tried on my face yet), the ingredients support the skin and moisturizes like a dream. The size for the price is amazing too, will buy again

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is a great moisturizer for both face and body. I have sensitive skin . It's a very thick consistency but not greasy like those shea butter based creams, it's almost like jelly texture leaving the skin very soft and bouncy. The best part of this product is that it doesn't have any fragrance. The jumbo size and pump applicator is a huge plus too. One bottle lasts me forever. This product will be a staple in my skincare routine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Nice moisturizer that feels nice on the skin. I like that it is not scented with fragrance and is good for sensitive skin. It is a good size package and is nice to use for dry skin. It's good for anytime of the season and for any age. It doesn't have any irritating ingredients like fragrance that people can be allergic to.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It has a really nice texture, The package is very handy with the pump. It has the benefit of smoothing the skin due to its composition of great ingredients. A great moisturizer even for sensitive skin. Specially in dry season. It's a large size without a scent, safe to use for the whole family.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Excellent moisturizer for the skin and I used it and it is wonderful and gives the skin a very wonderful freshness and beauty And easy to absorb into the skin details It's the best ever . . .

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

It asked me to rate the scent which seemed kinda dumb. I gave it 5 stars because this lotion is wonderful during the summer months. It is lightweight yet moisturizing and non irritating. Truly awesome body lotion.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

My younger one had eczema and the doctor recommended this cream. It's easily absorbed and keep his skin protected all day. The texture is light ad easy to spread. I also like that it doesn't have any fragrance and that's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

the bottle label is a bit different from the picture. The bottle I got doesn't has labels about eczema and dermatologist society. Anyway, it works well with our family in winter. my son's eczema is getting better.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022