SG

Posted on Dec 14, 2021
Best facial wipes on the market. (and i speak from experience!)

I have tried just about every make-up removing wipe on the market and this is by far my favorite! The cloth is sturdy, just the right amount of moisture and it smells very pleasant but not overpowering. And it's Bioderma so you can trust that it will do the job! LOVE IT and so happy that iHerb carries it!!!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I use it after I wake up to remove the cream from last night. The color is white. The texture is soft. I like the package. Size is midum

499f8dd1-951b-41b0-83d9-c4187ab4d5e5
113373ac-b27e-47a0-ae09-f367c1004324
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I"ve been searching for great wipes for a long time. Finally. The one and only. Perfect for my sensitive skin and for my high standards in everything

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

The scent is good and the size of the package was good but I’m not too sure about the quality it doesn’t take off all the makeup especially for the eyes.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Since Bioderma is the best miscellar water on the market and I've used their products, I expected this product to work with the same level of efficiency in makeup removing as the actual water. I bought it because I ran out of the water and I needed a temporary solution for while I was travelling, but unfortunately I found that they were nowhere near as effective at removing makeup. I felt like I had to scrub at my face to get the product off, which was particularly bad when it comes to remove eye makeup since the skin is so sensitive in that area. They have a nice scent and definitely come in a convenient package but I would not recommend for regular use. The standard miscellar water and cotton pads are MUCH better and easier on the skin. This is useful once in a while if you get lazy about makeup removal after a night out, but even for travelling, next time I would rather buy a small travel-sized miscellar water rather than buy this again.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good quality, good for the skin, no issue with sensitive skin. Nice package and good size.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

It doesn't clean the eyeliner easily while it says for face and eye. Other than that, it works well, no irritation.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The best use,quality,size,age,package,color,texture

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Good but i prefer the micellar water

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have sensitive skin so it suits me well!