SG

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Was recommended this by my dermatologist and I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised, since it’s a soap-free cleanser, I wasn’t expecting it to perform like other cleansers, let alone outperform them! Super cleansing even on the days I have make up on. Great product at a reasonable price point.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I've repurchased this cleansing gel couple of times!a gentle cleanser which is soap\fragrance free , a gentle non-comedogenic cleanser which actually cleanse my skin without feeling that it's stripping it. for referral i have a sensitive skin . i use it as a second step of a double cleansing routine. the fact that i can use it on my eyes is a HUGE bonus because alot of cleansers you can use them on to clean the eyes.If you find my review helpful please like it

I have been on the hunt for a face wash that my sensitive skin could tolerate and I finally found one. I use Retin-A and most face washes sting when I use them but Bioderma gives me no reaction. It also removes all my face makeup which is another key point to a good quality face wash. The price is just right too. I will continue to use. Thank you! My search is finally over!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

This wash is very gentle on skin and leaves the skin moisturised and healthy. It is suitable for sensitive skin. It is best used in the morning and can be used to remove make up as well. The package is great and you can lock it incase you’re travelling and want to take it with you.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I've been suffering from recurring acne and realized that I should take a gentle cleansing step, which I think is the first and utmost. I've used it as a cleansing balm/milk and also cleansing gel. No need to double-cleanse for removing sunscreen and light application of foundation. After a 1-week use, I can tell it soothed my face a lot. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love it , been using it for a while now It doesn’t really have a sent , and i love it. It’s great for sensitive skin, I have oily skin and it gives it a great gentle cleanse. The package is a bit small , I’ve been finishing bottles pretty quick,but the price is great so I don’t care😂

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have rosacea and very sensitive reactive skin and this cleanser does not irritate my face at all, it helps take off my makeup and you only need a little bit so it lasts a long time

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I love this cleanser! It’s gentle and removes makeup (even eye makeup) and sunscreen. It’s fragrance free, not too foamy, and not drying. I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin, and have no problems using this twice a day.

Fatmasaleh39
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

One of the best face washes I’ve ever used .. cleans very well and so gentle on the skin the size is good stays long .. fits all sensitive skins and moisturize the skin and doesn’t dry it .. you can use it once to twice daily

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love it it’s good for readiness but it makes my skin little dry you need to use face lotion. My skin type dry , very sensitive