It does the same job as the harsh cleaners, but without the toxins and the strong smell. This product has nice subtle scent and it did not cause any irritations or stinging. It cleans soap residue really well; with mold, there is a need of spraying, wiping and back again till the mold is gone. The more the material stays on the sprayed area, the better it cleans. The enzymes within the product break down the mold, so it takes time; according to the directions, between two to ten minutes.
It does a good job cleaning molds and bathroom surfaces, without the harmful effects and smell of bleaches or chemical detergents. Naturally it would take more time and effort to clean in comparison to chemical detergents.