SG

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Nice

I brought it because this pasta is made from rice and lentils so it means it has more protein and fiber than regular pasta (It has 8g of protein pre serving ). I also think its taste and texture is same as regular pasta and naturally they are the an excellent choice as a pasta alternative. Some pasta alternatives can get a bit weird and grainy, but this doesn't happen to this pasta. I highly recommend this pasta to everyone.

87e971f7-ca6c-479c-bc8c-14767de3ac9f
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I try to have organic gluten free pasta, so I usually buy organic brown rice spaghetti from jovial which is amazing, but found this and decided to get this since it’s cheaper than the jovial one. I’ll probably switch to this one since it’s as good! I wish they had penne, but I guess this is good enough. If you live in Japan, I looked for organic gluten free pasta on Rakuten, but I couldn’t find any that’s as cheap as this one.

f48154be-fcf3-4b40-9445-779f7b3034af
6e16548d-85e2-495c-ad0a-2990624c2e29
cfb4ed2c-c629-45e9-b037-794396fe26d6
0bd0e6ed-2677-4482-910f-935099c5ba8b
c145dacd-ebc0-45c6-9dac-b5771e7ef7b0
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This is very high quality organic pasta. The ingredients are great. It tastes good too and can be used in many recipes. It goes well with a tomato sauce. The package size is pretty standard. I wish it was less expensive so I could repurchase it more often. Other than price I think it is great.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Tried it and it takes the same time to cook as the normal pastas. It taste a bit different when you try it plain but with some sauce, it's super tasty. Also, it has the same texture than the wheat pastas! Definitely my go-to if I crave pasta!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It is my baby's favorite dish. it is very healthy and safe. I use it for my baby after I got a recommendation from my doctor. the taste is great and the size is more than enough. The package is beautiful. they offer different shapes. your kiddos will absolutely love it if they don't like to have lintel in a shape of soup .

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Great! I love all their pasta, including elbows, spaghetti and fusilli. The reason I love them is that they are not the usual durum wheat pasta because somehow durum wheat makes my hands and fingers inflamed. So I tried these gluten-free pasta made not of wheat but rice and lentil, and they served me fine. I also love that the lentil fills me up better.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's great to have a gluten free option for my son who has gluten intolerance. Wheat has been ruined by "bad breeding" and overuse of glyphosate. Even if you don't have gluten intolerance, it's a good idea to seriously limit consumption of wheat. Other cereals and legumes must be organic, or they too will be contaminated with Glyphosate. Enjoy heakthy pasta with peace if mind with this product. Two thumbs up!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Bionaturae is a fantastic company, very trustworthy. This pasta is even glyphosate free, which is so great. This is exceptionally organic, they really go beyond the bare requirements. Above all, this is delicious pasta, so I will be purchasing more!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I can't really tell the difference between regular pasta and this. The taste is really good with high quality ingredients, easy to use just like a regular pasta. Compact size and package.