SG

Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Delicious

This pasta has brown rice and yellow lentil, and both are not only flavorful, but aren't mushy when you cook them, al dente is very important to my family.. Not only that, but this is a high-quality organic product, tested for glyphosates, which we really appreciate. I will be purchasing more.

Posted on May 7, 2022

It’s in a cardboard package and the size is big enough for the family of four. The quality is great and the taste good as well. It has safe ingredients so is very convenient to use it for kids Mac and cheese. I’m very satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is absolutely THE BEST gluten-free macaroni I've ever tasted and I've tried ALL of them. It is BY FAR my favorite. Tastes just like regular macaroni. Cooks up perfectly every single time, doesn't fall apart or have any weird flavor or texture. It is a 10! I am so glad I found it. Thank you, iHerb, and thank you Bionaturae! ALL Bionaturae pasta and other products are fantastic! :-)

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It's great to have a gluten free option for my son who has gluten intolerance. Wheat has been ruined by "bad breeding" and overuse of glyphosate. Even if you don't have gluten intolerance, it's a good idea to seriously limit consumption of wheat. Other cereals and legumes must be organic, or they too will be contaminated with Glyphosate. Enjoy healthy pasta with peace if mind with this product. Two thumbs up!

Posted on May 9, 2022

quality ingredients taste great can be used during lunch or dinner great size package for the whole family mix with sea kelp canned fish make a great meal for the family

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I can't really tell the difference between regular pasta and this. The taste is really good with high quality ingredients, easy to use just like a regular pasta. Compact size and package.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Super quality! it tastes just like normal pasta, you dont even realize lentils are the main ingredient , i tried different brands with lentils as well but it just tastes different, this is just amazing.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Again.... This amazing gluten free lentil pasta is highly recommended for kids who are picky eaters and for those who have allergy food. My kiddo health coach strongly suggested that for him. He likes it ... and it is easy to cook

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These elbows really cook so well! I love the texture. It's perfect with some sauce with red bell peppers, olives, and beyond beef. Delicious!