SG

ScareRaven31
Posted on May 12, 2022

The most amazing product to help keep kids from getting sick during these times. My son is in preschool before I found this product, he was coming home sick almost every week. The moment he started taking it, his stuffy nose cleared up. He didn’t have a scratchy throat and he had more energy. If he did wake up with a slight cough after having some his cough was gone by the afternoon. After a few days he was asking for it. Great quality, ingredients and my kid loves the taste.

I cant thanks to bioray enough i regret knowing about this brand before my autistic non verbal 9 years son started repeating words after me with great clarity in just three months of using these product i used before tummy and calm and now I ordered all of them i will keep updating if u find my review helpful plz hit like ❤️

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Absolutely love this the quality is great and it’s all natural ingredients and my 2 year old triplets love the taste my only concern was I had to calculate lbs to kgs . I will be definitely buying this amazing product again it really works .

15669e4b-e55d-42fa-a365-727e2c0978ff
84ecda88-306d-42b8-9a55-16854b9b73a2
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

It’s a life saver. My kid was frequently having colds but since I used this I see a huge difference. I’m so happy it’s herbal and doesn’t contain any chemicals. Thank you for this great product

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

we've been ordering bioray products for 4 years now. and we have seen results with our son with autism. Now this is the 1st time new item we will try for this brand. As usual the ingredients is the best. packaging from iherb is the best.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Feel like it help keeping my baby immune balance. Rarely got cold, flu or even allergies. Especially when he got a bit of symptoms or sign, just give this to recommend amount the symptoms relieve in couple of days

Posted on May 30, 2022

Love giving this to my kids when the siblings are sick. Seems to help keep their immune systems strong so the whole fam doesn’t get sick!

Posted on May 23, 2022

My son loves it, the taste is amazing! We have been using it for months now, and his immunity is better, his digestion is much better

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a great product, easy to take as the taste is fine in water or smoothies/juice. If either of the kids start getting sick they both start taking this

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Everything about this is great! You feel the improvements immediately. This is one of the best supplements that is easy to use, as it taste great and has quality ingredients.