SG

Posted on Nov 7, 2021
An excellent choice - hound approved!

This is a standout dog brush: the natural design is exactly what we're used to using on ourselves which puts this brush well above the standard competition. I love the firm but flexible bristles, and the coiled style provides plenty of "give" and flex when brushing my short-haired hound. Not sure it'd be ideal for longer haired dogs, but it's a 5 star product for us!

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is a nice and gentle brush for my dog! It smooths out my dog's short fur well, and is great for quick brushes after walks outside. I like the flexible, spiral brush head, and the handle is easy to grip too. Doesn't hurt that it's such a pretty colour!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very good for a short haired dogs! I have two pit bulls and they are loving it. It’s not hurting the dogs and does exactly what’s needed

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This brush is excellent. My dog has a thick undercoat that sheds a lot, this brush is really good for getting that out and making it all nice and smooth. Leaves the dog's fur really shiny and smooth after brushing.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My dog loves it for massaging. However, it's not that effective in collecting as much loose hair as possible. The score is 5 stars for massaging and 3 stars for the purpose of collectinb loose hair.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love it Very gentle brush Flexible with every brush you make it's moving with you Not hurt for your dog :) Not have a scent Easy to use

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

So much better than the usual wire dog brush! Ouch using that!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

The size of the brush is a lot bigger than I expected. Quite inconvenient to bring around. The brush does give a shine to the hair

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I really like it for straight and curly hair I use it as after shower brush I like it

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Very nice brush, bought it for brushing y cat and it is a little large for a kitty, but it is a nice brush.