SG

Posted on May 20, 2022
Großartig!

Bought it for my husband, as he is a great fan of chocolate covered almonds. The size of a package is incredible and it was a special offer as well, so we benefited from super value for money. Taste is on top as usual, great quality food brand, highly recommended.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Great to see these Blue Diamond chocolate almonds available on iHerb now! They're a tasty snack - sugar is a bit on the end but it's probably healthier than some of the other treats!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

They are the best-tasting almonds I have ever had.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I haven't opened the packet yet so can't comment on the contents, but I enjoyed these nuts in a tin.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Tastes great and fresh, however too pricey.

Auto-translated from Russian

Insanely delicious almonds! Crispy, flavorful! And most importantly, the glaze is very thin! Not the same as they sell in our store, that there is more tasteless glaze than almonds. Here it is applied in a thin layer! And also very tasty! I recommend 1000%🥰🌹

adfadb11-2afa-4905-b608-4f88de66407c
73755db8-aa1e-4ea9-95c4-637604111187
90698b6d-fcce-4872-be6a-c4dbf6d0772a
386e87b1-bb9b-40e4-9920-ebc0980532cf
eb30e0c8-ad9d-434a-ae90-a3714ae81b9e
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I was surprised at the quality that exceeded my expectations. If you think that the chocolate is coated, the almond nuts themselves taste like chocolate. I put it in granola and use it, but my husband and I like it. It has a lot of content and I think it is ideal as a snack or as a diet. The package is also fashionable!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Insanely delicious almonds! Crispy, flavorful! I didn't even expect it to be very tasty. Delicious with coffee, sometimes very sweet, but candy is not desirable, but this is it. The size of the package is incredible, and it was a special offer, so we benefited from super value for money. Taste is top notch as usual, great food brand, highly recommended. It's nice to help each other. Welcome - it's back! I wish you all beauty and health! I tried to make this review interesting and USEFUL for you! If my review is useful or interesting to you, I will be grateful for your Like!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Open the package, the almonds are very plump, and the package is large and easy to eat. The taste is good and the saltiness is not heavy. The ingredients feel higher quality than another brand.

cf6e79c6-c200-4a40-9c24-8ac206b82a6c
aca6f914-0590-4f45-b461-4c238fce99c0
Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have tried the taste after I got it from the courier. The chocolate taste is not too strong, and I am a little disappointed, but it is still delicious and the portion is full.

74721cad-1ffa-4b8f-ae82-a14f650b810c