SG

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Love the consistency of this sunscreen. It does not leave a white cast or greasy finish. It blends in nicely with my skin. I use it every morning under my BB cream which I put on top. Love the fact that it is a mineral sunscreen. The only thing I would change is the package size. I would definitely pack it in a bigger bottle as I am using it every day and it won't last too long.

8335190e-2c41-4ce1-a3e7-a58229f990f2
Posted on Dec 20, 2021

an excellent product. we bulk purchase this sunscreen, as there's a LOT of sun where i live, and reccomend to our friends. the pink one is for babies, and i slather my 3 year old, but the yellow package (of the same line) is great for the face area, and the blue as well

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love this sunscreen. I like the viscosity of it, and it spreads well. It provides adequate protection from the sun. I love that the bottle changes color to indicate UV presence. The amount of lotion in the bottle also lasts a reasonable amount of time given the cost of the product. However, it is WHITE. Myself and my family are quite pale people, so this works out fine for us. When we've first put it on, though, we easily leave marks behind by bumping up against a wall or whatever it may be. I don't know if this product would be suitable for people with darker skin tones than ours as I think it might leave a white cast.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I both that sunscreen for my child, use it every time, when we are going outside. Ingredients are quite good, more mineral inside. Quality and size is very huge, and we need to use just a small one every hour! We like that product, because that can help for not beeing sunburned.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great for sensitive skin. I fell and have a scar on my face. The ER MD recommended that I apply a sunscreen over the scar throughout the year with an SPF of 50. I have used Blue Lizard 30 for years - was glad to discover that my skin doesn't become irritated.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I used it myself and for my 5 year old on face and body. Creamy and super good for sensitive skin. It leaves a white cast, but it's medium in intensity. On the face, I use it on clean skin, no other creams underneath, because I felt it takes time to absorb. No sticky sensation, no burning around the eyes, well tolerated.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Amazing sunscreen, great quality. It is quite thick and you have to work it a little bit, but it does soak in nicely and doesn't leave too much white cast. Ingredients are great and is amazing for sensitive skin. I love the bottle that changes colour in the presence of UV light and the size is good to pack in the beach bag.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I love that the ingredients are natural and won’t harm the environment. The bottle turns pink in sunlight which helps me know when to apple. It’s not too thick or white and pasty, like some can be. It’s perfect for everyday use in the summer.

b79e8da2-127a-490d-951a-bc56fd78bac7
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

1) good for body, texture is very smooth hence very easy to apply, doesnt take long to rub in 2) not comfortable for face, too greasy, very oily, 3) cast is very minimum once it's set on skin for 3(myself) on Fitzpatrick skin scale.

b4bdcc7c-8064-4f01-930d-90cad6d7d634