SG

Posted on Jun 20, 2022
I like it!

I have combination-sensitive skin and I use this sunscreen to workout every morning. Granted it does feel greasy but it offers excellent protection as it is waterproof. I use it for my face, neck and arms. It is fragrance free (doesnt smell bad) and does leave a bit of white cast. Just make sure to spread it well. I would purchase it again.

86166dd4-0146-41a7-889e-851fe85b1d86
78e3b2ea-8c0b-429c-a4d5-5247a6802ca1
Posted on May 27, 2022

Reliable sunscreen. Physical filters protect the skin against sunburn and harmful sun radiation. I use only for body, because I don’t like physical filters for face skin. Doesn’t irritate the skin, waterproof. Keep in minds that all sunscreen should be washed off with shower body oil, not the usual shower gel.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I remember using mineral SPF 30 from this brand and after using this I should say that SPF 50 feels much better. The bottle is the same and the product looks the same. The difference is that this one seems to apply faster (you don't have to rub as much for the white caste to disappear). After application it does look like there's nothing there but you do feel it when touched (not a terribly greasy feeling). Even though this can be applied on face I would not risk it because the SPF 30 version does leave a noticeable white caste and the whole formula seems to be for the dry skin. Overall this is the only mineral body sunscreen I am comfortable using.

I use this as a face sunscreen and my skin loves it. I have a very sensitive, dehydrated acne prone skin and this did not break me out. I can also put it all over my face-even in the eye area, with no problem. No irritation, redness, no eye sting— Which is a big deal for me! I have a medium to olive skin tone and this does leave a white cast. But if i just let it absorb for 5-10 minutes, then im good to go!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The color changing feature of the bottle is entertaining, the feel on the skin is fine after some time but at first it does feel greasy. Not a major caste on the body but the face look ghostly on my slav skin. Maybe applying some tint would remedy the situation.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

This is my second time ordering the very same product. I'm very happy and satisfied with it. Great quality product and brand. No scent or any special smell. Light on the skin. Leaves the white cast when I put it on but absorbs very shortly, and is a great moisturizer for skin as well, so no need for additional products. The package is very good and easy - convenient to use. I use it every day, each morning before putting the makeup. It is part of my routine. Recommend

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have a very sensitive reactive skin, esp in the neck and cleavage area, so I always look for gentle sunscreens. This one hits all the markers, it is gentle, IT has australian credentials so I can trust it, cool bottle and so on. The white cast is no problem for me, it faded quickly after a few minutes, and having fair skin is no problem anyway. BUT I don't give it 5 stars because it is very oily. and stays oily on the skin. even indoors, before sweating it is bothering me. I am used to heavy sunscreen and having mature dry skin it is usually not an issue, but it is with this sunscreen. I am using it now but don't think it will be good for the hotter humid months ahead. If you find this helpful, please 👍 the review🙏

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have fair skin and there is a white cast with this sunscreen but it will fade away if you rub it in and leave it on for a while. If you use the 2-finger rule to apply your sunscreen, I will suggest applying a little at a time or it will be harder to rub it in for the white cast to go away. Sunscreen feels quite oily on my skin. The oiliness goes away with time but it transfers to my hair. Since I apply sunscreen on my neck, some of it gets to my hair, making it oily and tangled. I think it’s a great sunscreen for the body, especially since it’s SPF 50. If it was less oily, I would have given it 5-stars.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I love this sunscreen, not oily and greasy. It doesn't give me outbreak, I applied it every morning 15 mins before my exercise as the sun is strong. So far I do not have any issues using this. Feels good about it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

There is no scent or foul smell. There is a lot of product. I liked the amount. But I feel like I did everything correct. Put a generous amount on. Did it 30 minutes before going outside and walking to the pool. Was in and out of the water for about an hour. My arms got a little pink. Just disappointed.