SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Great Product

Been using Bluebonnet Whey for a long time. Natural Original Flavor is my favorite. The vanilla & chocolate are quite sweet, if you prefer sweet. Mixes easily, has a great flavor & can be used in baking. Love it's made without artificial ingredients & from grass-fed cows. Wish it came in a bag instead of a plastic container.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Easy to drink without any added sugars. I have been a long time user of this brand BUT recently, the company seemed to have changed the formula - the powder is much more grainier; it isn't as powdery like before. I am not sure if the taste is still the same or if the protein quotient has changed. BUT I DO know that they use a BIGGER CUP for the same advertised protein ratios so I am suspicious of the new recipe. SAD

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This was taken by my friend. Easy to melt, taste good in natural favor, the best thing is his chest became bigger after taking 1 bottle of it, including some push-up each day!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I like this product a lot as it doesn’t have any artificial sugars added. I often put it in my decaf coffee or morning cereal. I only wish the container was smaller as the product settles and only takes up 3/4 of the container.

Posted on May 20, 2021

*** this is updated review after i try both the original and the chocolate which taste way better without any nasty sweeteners which is why i picked this protein in the first place: 1- grass fed whey isolate 2- no nasty sweeteners 3- its isolate so it didn’t hurt my stomach or gave me gas its pretty clean even for someone with sensitive stomach like me ! The price is a bit high but that is expected for the high quality of the protein. By the way i tried most grass fed and non grass fed whey isolate on iherb and this for sure was the best for me.

cf40ebed-9a8e-43ff-b867-c2445a6ebc1d
Posted on Sep 21, 2020

Update: I have have been regularly repurchasing Bluebonnet Whey Protein (I prefer the unflavoured, as I find the vanilla one too sweet for my taste) and I noted that the packaging has changed. The foil cover comes off easily, without that pesky paper trace from before, and they’ve changed the scoop to a better one that has a better handle and also included a half-scoop measure. This is a pleasant surprise and I’ll be sure to keep repurchasing :) I finally decided on this product, despite its hefty price tag, after loads of research to help boost my glutathione levels. I have been taking this for years now and I believe it contributed to the improvement in my skin and overall health. I take this first thing in the morning and it helps curb my appetite and also in exercise. The natural flavour tastes great, and sure, it takes a while to stir it (I just mix it in room temperature water), but that’s when you know it really is as pure whey protein can be and hasn’t been added with other artificial stuff. This is probably the priciest whey protein here, but in my opinion, it’s worth splurging on as you’re really getting your money’s worth in terms of the health benefits it gives you. I just hope iHerb never discontinues product, as I foresee using this supplement in the long run. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

It was fresh and digested very easily and fast for me, great quality!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Like this protein because of no hormones have purchased many times ..

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I have been using this product for years and like it very much.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have been looking for whey isolate and this is by far the best with the least ingredient!