SG

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

This is another product my alternative MD prescribed several years ago. I stay with Bluebonnet brand because this formula, taken at night, keeps the leg cramps from happening and my fingernails are firm. They don't flake or splinter. D3 with it is a good balancer to help the other minerals work better. Some people can't take much magnesium, but most of us are too low in it. Find your level, what works for you.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Excellent quality and quick delivery . Been taking this product for years and I find it very helpful as I have some bone loss . The ingredients do agree with my stomach .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

It serves Calcium, Magnesium, and Vitamin D at the same time. There are many similar products, but I chose this as it has a good combination of amounts for each component!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The magnesium in this product always helps me with Charlie horses, plus it give me a relaxed feeling. I ordered the tablets for the ease of them, but wish I had ordered the liquid. It seems to work more quickly.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I bought it for the first time so I think I should use it more. I expect it to work!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great way of getting Calcium Citrate and vitamin D and iHerb provides great service!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

High quality calcium, magnesium and vitamin D supplement! Take twice daily for bone density, digestion, and immunity boost. Big pills but worth it.