SG

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Best price and fast delivery. Glad you have BlueBonnet. I love their product. CalciumCitrate is hard to find and was pleased you had this product in stock. Received package with no broken glass. I've found this product to be the best on the market.

Posted on Feb 5, 2021

Maintain strong bones with this easily-absorbed form of calcium. For anyone who takes heartburn medication or has digestive issues, calcium citrate is often the better choice since stomach acid isn't required for absorption. Calcium citrate is safe for most people when not taken in excess of 2500 milligrams per day.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The doctor suggested a similar remedy for osteoporosis. But I chose this one because calcium citrate does not touch the stomach.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

These calcium tablets are staples for us. The added magnesium aids absorption. It's never too early to add calcium supplement for bone support.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I am 71 years old with osteopenia. I take 6 capsules per day as per my doctor's recommendation. My condition has not progressed and my most recent bone density scan even showed improvemnt.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

I am a vegetarian. I understand that meat must be eaten. Because only meat contains certain vitamins for the body. But this is not about me. An excellent source of vitamins,

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

very good product. initially i bought the one with vit d, but i kept out of stock. Thus i bought this, and vit d, separately. Never have to worry about stock then.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

High quality, known to me from prior purchases from Bluebonnet of this and other products. iHerb stands behind the purchase as well, and this Kosher product is manufactured in the USA.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

I used to get the one with Vit D addition. However, stocks were also low. Thus, I tried this with separate vitamin D from Now Food. So far so good.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Caused constipation and stomach pain. I will not be purchasing again.