SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Highly recommend

These were suggested by our acupuncturist last year to help my husband lower his cholesterol! He has had great results and was able to get off his cholesterol meds which had been having negative side effects ( as many meds too). So happy to have a healthy alternative. It’s empowering for my husband as well and has encouraged him to make more healthy lifestyle choices.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Arrived quickly well packaged and much prefer natural products to chemical ones. Would recommend for anyone with high cholesterol.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Excellent product and excellent service always

Posted on Mar 15, 2021

Hope my LDD cholesterol level goes down by taking this.

Posted on Dec 7, 2016

I've received CholesteRice tonight and this will be my first day to try this supplement. I hope it helps me. My LDL level is 5.14mmol/l (very high) and and triglycerides 2.11 mmol/l (very high). This is my second delivery from iherb.ca and I must agree that their delivery is very quick . I live in Ontario, CANADA and it took 48 hrs from the time I've ordered the product to arrive to my door. Thank You! I have based my decision to purchase this product mainly based on customers' reviews. I will let you know in three months how well this product worked for me. Happy Holidays!

Posted on Dec 6, 2009

I bought these herbs to potentially bring down my high cholestrol. My cholestrol was 220 and in just a matter of taking only 1 tablet a day (suggested dose is 2 per day. My cholestrol was re-checked after 6 months of taking the CholesteRice and it was down to 202. I'm now taking 2 tablets per day to see how much lower I can get it.

Posted on Jul 29, 2009

I have taken this red yeast rice preparation for over two years. Taking a natural cholesterol lowering supplement over prescription meds seems to me to be the right way to go. The side effects of many of these cholesterol lowering medications are quite severe and I would rather go the natural route any day. This formulary which incorporates Policosanol, Pantethine and plant sterols in conjunction with red yeast rice and CoQ10 seems to be a perfect balance in lowering LDL numbers. I highly recommend this product to those who have high cholesterol.

Posted on Jul 11, 2019

I love this product- my PC doctor pounded me for years to take hole of a satin or whatever that's call and I refused - no more pills. Then someone put me on to this product and after about a year or so my PC docs were delighted - all the readings were where they were suppose to be. No diet change - just this pill added to my intake. my readings were not pleasant at all before - now big smiles. thank you. '

Posted on Jun 2, 2011

A few years ago in the media there were questions about the purity of the red yeast rice that was being sold. I did a lot of research and always buy this Bluebonnet brand as it is supposedly one of the purest red yeast products. As with most things - You get what you pay for.

Posted on Sep 24, 2009

This is a great product. It has all 3 ingredients that I typically use for Cholesterol control. It has Policosonal, Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10. I normally buy it from my local health food store but they were out and so I chose iHerb.com. The service and the price was good.