SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

One of my favorite brands for quality ingredients. I have definitely noticed a benefit from taking these. I love the taste, I ordered another brand and they were too sweet. I like the fact that they are chewable so you don't have to wait long for them to start taking effect.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

My first time trying a Melatonin supplement, was really surprised by how effective and quickly it took affect. Taste is great and the tablets don't leave your mouth feeling chalky or dry. Very high quality produce, has benefited my sleep greatly and has not negatively impacted my wake up time either, in fact if anything I wake up feeling more refreshed than usual.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It's been great for my eldest boy. The taste is great and the size and dosage is perfect for the price. It's worked great for us.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This is my go to for Melatonin. No toxic ingredients and the 5 mg is the perfect dosage to get me sleepy within 20 minutes. It has a very pleasant taste. Go ahead and buy it. This is a great product

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

We swapped to these chews after the gummies we used to buy were discontinued. Majority of our family like these, only one likes liquid melatonin. works well and easy to take.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I used melatonin gummies for a long time before I found these and always hated the feeling of eating lollies before bed, so these are so much better! They taste amazing and I love that I only need one to have a great sleep.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a great product that tastes great and helps me to sleep. The price is mid-range, meaning you can find similar products cheaper and more expensive.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

The kids think they taste good. And I'm happy with the price and ingredients.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product is absolutely fantastic! It tastes great and has helped so so much with both my children for sleeping. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 27, 2022

This product is great for my child that has adhd