SG

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

We ordered these already twice for our grandson who has B12 deficiency. Tastes great and seems to. be doing the job, though he hasn't been retested.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Awesome product for the nervous system as it’s type of quality is best absorbed by the body. I mainly selected because of the minimal additional filler ingredients as I want only the best potency and ingredients. Has a great raspberry taste. Good price for size of package.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It had improved my health and my B2 is under control

Posted on May 18, 2021

Exercise, stress, malabsorption, oral contraception, poor diet, and excessive alcohol consumption increase the need for vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells, normal homocysteine metabolism, strengthening the nervous and immune systems, and normal energy metabolism. Methylcobalamin is an active and efficiently absorbed coenzyme form of vitamin B12. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Helped raise my B-12 levels in just a few weeks. Very effective and tastes good.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I wish all supplements were this easy to take. Small and flavorful

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

great solution for kids who need to take. all the ingrdiants are natural and cosher!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Just got my blood work. Levels perfect because of this supplement

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I really really liked this product, absorbed amazingly in the body saves a lot of hassle and eating and relieves absorption and stomach