SG

Posted on Jul 22, 2022
Recommended by my Naturopath

Excellent! Was recommended by my naturopath and has been a helpful addition to my diet & daily routine. Bluebonnet is a quality brand. The pills are small and easy to swallow, with no flavor. They are easy on the stomach.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Highly recommeded for detoxifying the liver and blood. Made from 100% natural ingredients. Was out-of-stock for a long time and luckily I managed to order these food supplements. Will buy again!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Quite a low amount compared to my son's usual dosage (brand unavailable at the time), but seemed to work when we doubled the dosage. NAC has been pivotal in reversing some of the symptoms my son's neurological condition.

Posted on Apr 29, 2021

Not sure if smell or no smell makes a difference, but this one works and doesn't smell. I take NAC for sulfite intolerance caused by oxidative stress. One with every meal, sometimes I need one extra for sulfite-laden foods. For half a clove of garlic one is fine.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

This is a great product if you have scalp psoriasis.. It help tremendously with itching scalp..

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

The product arrived quickly and well packaged. The effectiveness of the product was beneficial in helping me recover from a recent illness.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I’ve been using this particular NAC for over a year. It is excellent quality especially compared to other brands I’ve tried.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Blue Bonnet is my favourite brand for vitamins. A bit expensive but you pay for what you get....

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

This is a good product, and Iam buyng not the first bottle already, so it means something Thank you for having it in stock!