SG

Posted on Jan 17, 2021

I've taken Bluebonnet brand supplements for years and find them to be very consistent and of high quality. This is by far one of the Best Product in the market on the OMEGAS CATHEGORY!!! The product has more DHA than EPA acids. Ordered and reordered and recommended to people. Capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after taste. It comes in a glass jar instead of plastic which is great ! If you find my review helpful please leave me a thumbs up !

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

This brand was cheaper than what I was getting from my doctors office and has the same ingredients.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Great item in glass bottle. High absorbency ingredient and easy to swallow soft gel.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

My own personal research has shown this to be the absolute best fish oil. Highly recommended!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

great product

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

improve my memory , highly recommend

935dcc8b-496e-4d03-988b-8df18cdc9276
Posted on May 25, 2011

The research I've done in comparing fish oils points to those with a higher DHA vs. EPA acids as being better for brain function. This is an exceptional fish oil if that is what is important to you.

Posted on Jan 28, 2010

I was looking for a molecularly distilled omega 3 product that had more DHA than EPA. Found it in this product. Very happy about that.

Posted on Dec 27, 2009

I just noticed this product has been reformulated (as of 12-09). The previous product did not upset my stomach. I will test the new one and report on it later. new report 6/27/10; the new reformulated product does not upset my stomach. Yay!