SG

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good quality product. Ingredients are naturally derived. Tastes nice my kids used it every day and even were asking them selves to have it. Size of the package is good value for the money. Benefits we could notice from stronger nails. My kids age 5 and 6 have had really nice feedback

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

These wonderful chewables provide a number of benefits for kids. Convenient size, only two per day, good taste. Overall, I think the taste could be improved, because my kid doesn't really like it but since it's not too bad it's okay. But I have purchased this product primarily for the high quality and safety of its ingredients so I am quite satisfied.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
2096

My 3 year old has had difficulty falling and staying asleep since day 1. I'm taking, go go go...vivid dreams, sleep talking, nightmares, hours to fall asleep, wakes up at 5am everyday, etc... My pediatrician recommended supplementing with calcium magnesium. The gummies I found had gelatin in them and we're vegan so that was a no go for us. We found these and he loves them! It has made a huge difference in his ability to fall asleep. It took at least 4 weeks to notice a difference. It's amazing i really recommend it. ♥️😊

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

good one as a calcium for children, bought for my nephews who are suffering from pain in their bones (knees) and teeth. great taste, easy to chew, even better composition. great option if you are looking for calcium supplement for your children. before buying, i have examined so many brands, and chose this one. buying for the second time now.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

The quality is great. Ingredient s such as Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium are necessary for children of all ages. And the taste is good, which makes it easy for children not to forget to take it regularly. Besides, they are made in different shapes and sizes, which also attracts and makes it easy to use. The package is big so it will be enough for the necessary amount of servings. As the benefit there will be a healthy and happy child.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I ordered it for my sons, especially for the older one, since a lot of teeth in his mouth has become decayed ((( Now he takes 2tablets a day! The shape is of animals. The taste is pleasant, it has got tasty vanilla taste!

9fd21e9e-3f44-4833-9736-b95f39df61f2
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This is a fairly easy calcium supplement for my kids to take at their age, 5 to 13. They all liked the taste. We haven't been taking it a regular frequency for long enough to see improvement in their health, so I will have to write again after the next dental check up.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

These supplements have a decent vanilla flavor and cute animal shapes. My five year old seems to enjoy them. They come in a nice glass bottle but no child proof lid.