SG

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I've been using skinny Garcinia for a long time by this company and I find it to be a very good way to keep my appetite in check. however it doesn't take your appetite away completely you do have to work on it try and exercise ☺️ and I take 2 in the morning before I ate and I take one in the afternoon it works for me

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It is great. Quility excellent. I get a big benefit. Dosage also good .

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

for once, a product that actually works to keep my appetite away

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Nov 17, 2011

Several health issues impacted over the last five years – I had little choice but to begin taking control. Bluebonnet Diet Chrome-Care is playing a part in my journey out ravenous circular cravings, sluggish liver and IBS. Walking has become part of my routine and helped my weight gain gradually reverse over 3months by ten kgs to date. Really stoked! Diet Chrome-Care provides some vitals like L-Carnitine, Choline, HCA (hydroxycitric acid) recommended by Dr Sandra Cabot. The capsules are a good for size I find easy to swallow and take one to two a day. I’ve also taken onboard Dadamo’s basics for blood type O but not obsessively so. I do take other vitamins and minerals and alternatively have these in real fruit, veggies, meat meals. The benefits are being felt and I’m looking better. There is bad news though. The New Zealand Government has introduced measures which now limit what we can buy online at iHerb. The list is growing. Here’s hoping this product is not banned by BioSecurity NZ.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Good quality and ingredients but didn’t see results

Posted on Nov 1, 2020

Safe to use and progress is good.

Posted on Jun 29, 2018

This really works. I take 3 in the morning & 3 late afternoon. I’ve lost 10 lbs easily & quickly with the help of this product. Truly curbs my appetite!

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Excellent product with high effect