SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Great!

Good for your bones and easy to swallow. Love the small size of the pill. is one thing I was missing from my diet, it seems to give me a lot more energy. It's also giving me a better outlook on life. Before taking boron I just watched TV and didn't do anything else, but now, after a week of use, I'm really doing things I enjoy.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I initially purchased it for joint pain,however biggest bonus....no more hot flushes at night. I tried many natural products & Id given up....no longer a problem,excellent product

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Boron is a trace element that helps support bone strength.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I noticed a big reduction in exercise-related aches and pains.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

An interesting product with good ingredients and a useful supplement to those who may lack this vitamin

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Without getting personal, this product has helped me to cut nightime visits to the washroom. Good pricing. happy user.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

ice product makes youy sleep all night the package is nice and quality is good i use it cuz its taste good

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Taking this for my joint pain, I think it helps. The dose is very small though, but you need to consult your doctor before taking more.

Posted on Dec 9, 2019

I am a 75 year old woman who's bones needed help so along with Vitamin D, Vitamin K-2 and Magnesium, and these boron capsules I have reversed my bone density - improving it by 7% in 12 months.