SG

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Quality is great, but beware of the dosage, I take one in 3-4 days for therapeutic purposes and always with BB copper, (in separate takings). Zinc and copper are rivals in our body, huge dosages of zinc may display copper which leads to anemia. The average daily dosage for copper is 12.5-15 mg for adults.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great zinc capsules not large in size so easy to swallow love this type of zinc is absorbed much better. Great for your immunity it’s a must have this time of year!Quality is fantastic mg is highly recommend for flu season. The price is great and love the glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Great product good capsule size i take it as part of keeping my immune system up. also good for my nails and hair and skin

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Very good quality,excellent form of Zinc picolinat, is very effective. Helps fast with first symptoms of flu or cold . Helps to boos immunity. Very important for whole organism. Recommended

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great product so far! Be careful of the glass bottle, it slipped out of my hand and shattered into a million pieces. Totally my fault, and I like glass containers vs plastic with all the chemicals. Wish they sold this in powder bulk vs the capsules.

I believe in this brand and supplements but it’s hard to “detect” efficiency. Like I said, I believe in supplements for health and I hope this one is working to improve immunity.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I love this brand and already tried their Vitamin D and Vitamin C. Zinc Picolinate is part of my "emergency kit" in case of any viruses or infections.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Pure and effective. Immune support esp for sinuses and bronchial passages. Needed when taking high dose vitamin C but better not the same time. Small capsule. Take only with meal.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Fantastic product - seems to keep my zinc levels stable when I get my blood works every 6 months. Best form for me to absorb zinc with my thyroid condition.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I find that the size of the capsule is suitable for me to swallow without any difficulty. After consuming one capsule daily over the past two weeks, it appears that the condition of my skin and my BPH have improved.