SG

Posted on May 21, 2022
Have a break, have a BNRG Power Crunch instead of KitKat!

Surprisingly, it tastes like KitKat! Whenever I have cravings, this is my go-to protein bar. It is cheaper than other protein bars and has a long expiry date. It helps me to diet and lose weight. Guaranteed high quality products from iHerb and BNRG. Highly recommended to my friends and family! I will definitely buy again this product.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My wife and I love these bars and have one after our workouts as a source of protein. They taste just like Nestle Crunch Bars. It help with our inner sweet tooth that we both have. We order them through iHerb and get them quickly when they are in stock. When they are out of stock they have a great system of notifying you when they are back so you can place our order. We recommend this product!!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

can not believe it is a protein bar, it is a real high quality fun chocolate bar, the best for morning or evening or any time , iam a chocolate person, this is blessing, thank you for this unmatched product, tast like best Swiss chocolate bar, I realised ordered it 4 times, will order more

So tasty! I love it! Has the right level of sweetness. Very crunchy. I like the little crispy whey proteins inside. Isn't loaded with sugar, it is a good snack between the meals. Doesn’t ruin your diet. The flavor is incredible, made of high quality chocolate, I bought it because it contains 12 bars which last me for some time, the size of one bar is quite large, so I don’t have to finish it at once, I can save the rest for later. Please restock t more often. Anytime it goes out of stock I get really disappointed. I like this kind and the dark kind, better than the other kinds. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on May 29, 2022

These bars are delicious and they taste like nestle chocolate bars. I usually have them in between meals or when I need a bit of a top up. Great choice as a protein bar!

Posted on May 1, 2022

LOVE these bars! Like a Nestle Crunch bar but with protein. I put them in the fridge and use a little almond butter like a dip. Satisfies my chocolate craving. Taste great. Highly recommend them!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Very yummy treat, its like the same as chocolate crunch snack that i ate when i was young. I would eat this any time and its nice to have some added protein to it.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

it has a really nice chocolate-like consistency I love the crunchiness but there is a bit of an aftertaste other than that it's perfect

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Taste like the Nestle Crunchy chocolate bar just a less sweet version. If you like chocolates with rice Krispies but a healthier version, this is for you.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description and quality indicated on the label! High-quality ingredients of the composition!