SG

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I've been missing pea soup. I live in Korea, so something like this isn't common. The package is pretty hefty, so there are plenty of serving sizes in this bag. The ingredients are simple: peas, with no extra additives or preservatives. As far as quality goes, Red Mill has never let me know. I recommend this product to anyone wanting a homecooked crockpot soup on the cheap.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

My husband had a family recipe of split peas soup and we weren't able to find the right split peas in HK, until we saw this on iherb. It's a big package (many more split pea soups to come!) at an unbeatable price point. The peas turned out soft and mushy, just the right consistency the recipe called for. We are very happy with it, and will definitely buy again.

I used it in making soup, it tasted really good. Good quality, ingredient as per package indicated. Good size for that price. smells nice. I recommend it to all who love making soups.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I love these for making pea soup. This brand is fabulous for grains and legumes, the same price as the grocery store brands, but such nice quality.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The ingredients are natural with no added sugar .. the size is enough for a long time . I use it for my baby . I really recommend it for breakfast

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Bob's Red Mill,Green Split Peas has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Quality ingredients. Fresh. I made soup with them. Very to hand easy to prepare.

Posted on May 4, 2022

must have in my kitchen ,taste is amazing, great to use in soups & other recipes ,high quality

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was delighted to find that I could get split green peas delivered to Mexico. Delivery was on time and the pea soup delicious!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

fresh and easy will buy again taste deliciouse good package.