SG

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I use this product as breakfast cereal and in baking. It tastes delicious and my son enjoys it a lot, he sometimes wants it for dinner, which I don't mind because the quality is great and so are the health benefits! This size lasts me a month or two weeks if I limit the servings. I strongly recommend.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

So creamy, delicious and nutritious - this is my favourite breakfast and feels easier on my digestion system than cereals and oatmeal! I've switched over from another brand I've been buying for years because Bob's taste better and has higher nutritional value. It cost slightly more but not enough to deter me. The ingredient is organic wheat. That's it. And i love that.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This creamy wheat hot cereal reminds me of when I grew up. I just wanted to dive into a wonderful nutritious breakfast that tasted great and had many benefits for my days as a child. The quality and ingredients are what is expected from a fine establishment as Bobs Red Mill. I highly recommend all the different health benefits. It is useful to also add nuts, seeds, fruits, or honey to sweeten it up also!

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I love this stuff! I'm older and its funny you'd think its for kids, but I love a warm bowl of this comfort food with a splash of maple syrup on cold mornings. Can easy add a lil collagen & prot powder too it as well and still tastes great. Easy to make. Just like old fashion maltomeal :) But better cuz organic and non-gmo!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This was one of my favorite childhood cereals - a breakfast staple when I was growing up. I looked everywhere for an organic version for my kids and finally found it here. This cereal did not disappoint - the kids love it!! It is fast and easy to make and it is now a regular part of our breakfast rotation.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Easy to cook, 3 minutes and you are done!Specially good for making breakfast to baby or on school day, mix with nut butter or fruit to make it more nutritious.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Really tasty and creamy, especially if you exchange the water for milk and add some butter. Great with red fruits. Our 2-year-old loves it. Would recommend and will buy again.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Bob's Red Mill never makes a bad product. This is, without a doubt, the best cream of wheat hot cereal on the market today.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This has become our favorite! I loved Cream of Wheat as a child but don't like that it's highly processed, chemically sprayed, and sugary. I was so excited to find this and create my own version, which wound up tasting better anyway!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Sometimes there is nothing better than a bowl of wheat porridge. It cooks up so quickly and tastes very wholesome. I make it with an unsweetened rice hazelnut milk which adds just enough natural sweetness that nothing else is needed.