SG

Posted on May 23, 2022
Excellent !

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now, and I can tell such a huge difference. My energy levels are way up, focus is better, breathing has improved, and nerve pain is not nearly as severe! I have POTS, Cystic Fibrosis, and Fibromyalgia, and this supplement has done wonders for me and my numerous health ailments/nuisances. It may be a little pricey, but it does WORK. I will certainly be ordering more!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Fantastic stuff. This was recommended to me by my nutritionist and it really works to combat fatigue especially in this intense European summer heat. I was struggling to make it through the afternoon without a siesta (still a good idea!) but now I find I am less sleepy, and wiped out and my energy through the day is more consistent as well as higher. I find it great for maintaining & increasing energy levels and handling workouts. Works much better than I expected! Also a bottle lasts much longer than I expected so it's good value for money.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Hard to say the actual effects of this but... it's really hot out now and I'm sweating a lot on my road bike... feeling good and no cramping or hydration issues. Recovery seems good but again... how does one really know :) Also has seemingly positive effects when I'm feeling a little foggy and need some clarity off the bike.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have been using this product for over 20 years, and love it. It was recommended by my chiropractor. I add 1 capful to a glass of water. If water tastes better with E-Lyte, I know that my electrolytes are off, and that I need them added. On rare occasions, water has tasted fine without the electrolytes, and I have temporarily stopped adding it. Great product, no added sweeteners like sports drinks.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I was prescribed E-Lyte by my nutricionist to restore some deficiencies. It has a good balance of minerals in its ingredients and I like the taste I think BodyBio is a reliable company with great quality products.

05ebe7b0-706e-4425-85ea-e25c0c06a347
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Absolutely the best out there. I have been looking for a clean brand of electrolyte for a long time, well there you have it , the cleanest one.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love this product great especially for summer where I have two a day, and in winter 1 a day- balances the electrolytes in body and keeps you hydrated!

Posted on May 19, 2022

The best and most potent formula for electrolytes. It is a bit expensive but i didnt see any better. For those who look for the quality it is the best option.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Say goodbye to leg cramps! This has helped rehydrate plus provide electrolyte balance. I mix with a little xylitol, 30 oz of filtered water and some beet crystals or a little juice concentrate. I will purchase again.

Posted on May 5, 2022

After feeling dizzy and weak for such a long time I had functional testing done. My functional doctor recommended this product to me and its made a big difference. No more dizzy spells.