SG

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

The scent is very nice, not to strong. I love it. The size is not too big just normal. I have sensitive skin and it don’t irritate my skin. It moisturize the skin so well and the texture isn’t very watery just how I like it. When I’m done writing this review, I’m going to rebuy 🥰

882e6aa4-bc73-4b67-813c-9569a9e3078e
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

It smells good but not that strong so the smell doesn’t last. It’s not the same as what I imagine toasted sugar to be but it’s ok, it’s still lovely. It moisturises well and is a pretty big tube so I doubt it’ll run out quickly

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Smells so good!! I even bought the shower gel and spray. The consistency is slightly creamy, which I did not expect and I am very happy! Feels amazing and you smell so good when you put it on right before bed.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Interesting scent, big package, it doesn't give much moisturazing, nice texture. Reminds me creams from Victoria secret. The scent is not pure vanilla, it's like toasted sugar.

The cream has an easily absorbing texture and a pleasant light aroma. A good everyday hydration cream but nothing extraordinary.

114a381a-1a71-456a-81fb-56585da1de74
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Smells more like vanilla than sugar, absorbs so fast into the skin and the scent lasts all day

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Love it, smells so good and has a nice texture, will buy again

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A great smell, one of the only ones with nice vanilla sent

InnaVDM
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I wasn’t wowed. But it gets the job done. The scent lingers, which is nice. Very cozy, warm scent. A pretty thick moisturizer.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It smells wonderful .. like sweat vanilla smell .. it is well absorbed by the skin .. and the smell lasts .. I recommand it for vanilla lovers