SG

Maya
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Very helpful

My brother suffers from a lot of allergy reactions and rashes that are itching, and normally no products that he got in our country were able to really help. This product once came randomly with one of our orders by mistake (we never ordered or paid for it), and he decided to try it. To our surprise it actually did help him very quickly and he was able to get a relief thanks to it. The improvement was very fast as well, and since then he used it so much that we ended up buying more of it later.

25a213e3-ff43-41ee-bcda-940a4f968018

I’m allergic to steroids this cream doesn’t contain chemicals or artificial ingredients . I Finally found a homeopathy anti itch cream that works !. Package in sealed tube for purity, and quality control. Immediately provided relief from echzema, hives, this is the only product I can use for rashes hives , itching, and Bug bites , BIG Thanks to iherb for carrying it at a great price. I tried to purchase more that 2 tubes, but they limited me from buying more.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I will never be without this if I can manage it. In my opinion this works as well if not better than any OTC steroid cream - but with none of the other 'special effects' such are prone to have. This has helped heal a rash that I had ongoing for months, on my face - immediate relief. Mild scent, the cream is a vanishing type. Excellent product that I hope is always available - very worthwhile purchase.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I had instant relief after I applied this cream. Although temporary, it did calm my eczema down. I felt confident using this product as it’s gentle and free from cortisone. Unlike other other products it’s non greasy and has a pleasant scent. I’d definitely recommend this homeopathic remedy to others.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a well made herbal cream and it does help to calm down itching and burning from rashes insect bites etc. I wish it were a bit stronger in its effect as you need to reapply several times to keep the medicine working. Also somewhat pricey unless you can snag it on an iHerb discount code or sale. Won't help much for major skin problems but minor issues it does a good job.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Doesn’t have adverse effect on eczema. It is mild on skin and helps the swelling, redness and flakiness a little. Eczema needs a lot more work on diet, and other forms of healing for emotions as well. Take higher dose of omega 3 and cut down diary and wheat. Practice meditations or other forms of healing. It’s all about suppressed emotions and one’s sense of self value.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great product, I have used this for one week, my rashes subsided, redness has faded. The itchiness is almost gone. Do not hesitate to try it, it doesn't fail you.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Effective non-cortisone cream for a variety of itchy skin issues. A go-to for our family. Fast acting with relief that lasts. So glad iHerb carries this homeopathic cream.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Great homeopathic cream for relief of minor skin irritations from an old company that you can trust. You will get relief quickly and safely, and it's not greasy. No worries about the ingredients.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

For my hands when I get recurrent ezcema and I don't want to use a steroid cream. Has a bit of herbal smell to it. It doesn't work as fast compared to steroids but it gets the job done.