SG

Posted on May 17, 2022

This is amazing for when kids go through sleep regression! Love the single dose size and easy packaging! No taste which is great for picky kids! Easy to use and open and discard. The ingredients are safe and high quality without side effects as it’s all natural homeopathic remedies. Safe to use for toddlers age. Can be used frequently without side effects nor dependency.

Posted on May 12, 2022
2096

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I bought this for my 3 year old. more than just being restless at night, he fights sleep and needs something that nudges him over the edge. this kind of helps him calm, but not enough to get him to sleep. I think it would be great for someone's kiddo who is less strong willed, lol.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Gave this to my 3 year old and it helped calm him down and help him soothe himself to sleep. Seems to like the way it tastes too.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

A good remedy for hard to settle/sleep kids, like my grandson. I like Boiron products we've tried, and prefer homeopathic products over medicines. A bit pricey , compared to Quietude, but would still recommend.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Our daughter has now slept through for 1 full week. Happy parents.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Going to buy again makes my 3 year old go to sleep faster and sleep through the night rather than wake up

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I have been using this for a while for my toddler, it works very well