Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Rhus Tox, Joint Pain Relief, Meltaway Pellets, 30C, 3 Tubes, 80 Pellets Each - iHerb
SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I’m not a big homeopathic person, but these are a good deal. I bought to use for planter fasciitis as it’s supposed to help with that type of pain, but it didn’t really give me the results I hoped for. But, I may not have been dosing correctly. I was doing it kind of haphazardly.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love homeopathics :) They don't affect my chemical sensitivities while resolving whatever issues they address. Rhus tox works so well on the itches - both mine and the cat!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Can't say enough about Boiron products but this was a lifesaver when my daughter had chickenpox recently. She ended up having a very mild case, minimal itching, and I would speculate this product should be credited for that.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Benefits of homeopathy is that no matter the age it can be used and are better quality than traditional meds. No taste dissolves easy provides relief of different ails. Get them.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Boiron has been a reliable brand for homeopathic products. Been using their products for a long time. The joint pain packaging can be improved. A bit difficult to get the right opening for pellets to dispense.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Probably my top favorite to use and recommend to others of the homeopathics that we use. It really helps to stop an illness coming on or at least greatly lessens it. I can always tell the difference. I keep it on hand always!

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

For occasional heel pain, I also take MSM, HA for maintainance of joint.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Works for me to help alleviate the onset of Poison Ivy

Posted on May 13, 2022

Everything was good and item was as it was described. also came on time they said for delivery. This homeopathy meds are toxic free.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I wish I knew this product from long time it works really well I bought it for my mom to help her joint pain