SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

i bought this because it was on sale and have been using it for a few weeks already. this product is excellent because the bristles are very soft and high quality. it allows me to brush my teeth clean in any direction without resistance. it is very gentle on my teeth and gums and i highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a soft bristle toothbrush.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Great quality. Super soft bristles. Started with one for myself then bought more for my kids. I never knew we should use a sorter brush but it makes sense. We love ours!

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I was SHOCKED when this toothbrush first touched my gums. I could not believe how soft it is! The price is also completely reasonable.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Soft toothbrush. Good for teeth and gums.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It is very soft, densely packed bristles.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Gentle on teeth and gum Very aesthetic!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Good toothbrush

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

great

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality and size is excellent, gentle on the teeth and excellent, it cleans deeply, the use is good for sensitive teeth, the benefit is the formula without the flavor, the quality and the size is excellent, it is gentle on the teeth and excellent, it cleans deeply, the use is good for the sensitive teeth, the benefit is the combination that has no flavor, the quality and the size is excellent, it is gentle on the teeth and excellent, it cleans deeply, the use is good Sensitive teeth, the benefit is a flavorless formula