Page 1 - Reviews - Bosley, Nourishing Leave-In, Soft Hold, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

The best product for thinning hair. I have nice and beautiful locks again. My hair looks healthy and they are thicker! Am glad I get these Bosley products from iHerb. Price here is so reasonable so is the shipping fee! I regularly get my supply from here. Also, delivery is always ahead of estimated time of arrival! Superb!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Well i only used it once, i dont know if im able to tell the difference and if it gave volume or not, but it didnt do any harm to it so its good

Nidhal
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Very good

Posted on May 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really wanted to try Bosley products and decided to start with this soft hold spray. I have long straight hair that doesn't hold volume. But when laying with skillful hands in the cabin, it turns out to create a beautiful volume. I don’t like it when a styling agent is felt on my hair and this is perhaps the only thing for which you can put a plus. Because it doesn't give fixation. None. At all. I gave it to my mother, and she has short hair. Out of respect for the price, Mom tactfully said that "the remedy could be a little more effective for this price." I can not imagine what type of hair this spray can suit. For those who like to try new things and wanted to get acquainted with this brand, I advise you to start with something else.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I have very problematic hair. Thin, devoid of volume. And late childbirth added problems with hair - they began to fall like a waterfall. She did everything to make her hair look more well-groomed and voluminous_ and short haircuts, and styling, etc. Tried a bunch of stuff. With varying success achieved some result. But when I found and bought this product on iHerb, everything changed drastically!! I have never had such well-groomed hair! The hair thickened and it seemed like there was more of them! There was an incredible lively brilliance and volume. The only negative is that the product does not spray in a cloud, but splashes in a trickle. But I don’t lower my rating for this, because the effect of using it exceeded all my expectations. I use it on slightly dry hair. I pre-spray the product on my hand, and then lightly rub it into my hair and dry it with a hairdryer. Has an unobtrusive smell. The fixation is very soft and natural, and at the same time the effect lasts for a long time - until the next hair wash. Does not stick, does not weigh down, gives volume and shine. Economic tool. It requires very little. I have ordered more and will continue to order! This is already love forever!!))) Thank you iHerb for the opportunity to be beautiful!!!

fukumaruu
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The hair at the root rises softly as if the hair had become thicker without hardening. The hair is thin and fluffy, so it tends to give a poor impression, but this fluffy feeling is nice!

Sophia
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Spray for thickening, thickening hair. It is very pleasant to use the product, it smells of sweet mint, the sprayer sprays very finely, literally in a cloud. As for the declared effect, I can say that it is, but very weak.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

excellent product, excellent trichological brand. excellent composition for stimulating hair growth. my hair doesn't get greasy. hair is thicker and visually thicker