SG

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I didn't like that scrub. The smell is natural, but not very pleasant, not sharp. It is very difficult to squeeze out of the tube.

It's expensive even it was on sale. But I'm so happy that I bought it! It cleanses my scalp very well.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

just got the product and didn’t try it yet. will update after!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Overall is good

a5411bd9-efb6-419f-acdb-07b7d7f35b8c
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

For the first time I used a scrub of this company and was satisfied. Gently cleanses and the scalp smells very nice after using this product. And one of the main aspects that caught my attention is that this product is not tested on animals. Definitely Recommend

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent composition, gently cleanses the scalp, pleasant smell. Apply to wet scalp, massage, then add a little water and beat into foam. Rinse thoroughly with water and apply conditioner. I do a scrub once a week, that's enough for me. I recommend this scrub.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The scrub has a rather thick gel consistency and a light minty smell. Easy to apply on the scalp. Foaming. Liked the feeling.

8d56bc15-ece6-4f5d-be68-077d3896f3f3
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Very refreshing. But the smell is strong. What does it smell like? Did you add such a strong scent to crush the scent of your scalp? But the next day, the smell of the scalp was restored.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

it seems not bad, you need to use it longer to understand if it’s worth it to order it again or I will continue to order my usual scalp care