SG

Posted on Jan 1, 2022
Longtime favorite

This dressing is a longtime favorite of mine. It has so many great flavors that it elevates even the simplest salad (I enjoy it with extra black pepper and roasted-not-salted sunflower seeds). After moving abroad I never thought I'd be able to enjoy it regularly again, but here it is. Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this product. This has the perfect amount of salty and sour that makes a good Caesar dressing. This is definitely my go-to salad dressing , especially since I'm on the keto-diet, and typically try to eat as healthy as possible. I recommend this product. The ingredients are great, the quality is on point, and the size is just right.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS ON HERE! This brand is sold out in Northern California because we all love it so much and to be able to get it abroad is amazing. This Caesar dressing is the perfect amount of everything.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

The taste is great and delicious. I use it as a dressing to the salads. It is good for those people who are in diet.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

the best caesar dressing!! and its without anchovy!! you can taste the cheese in it well

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

It can be hard to find vegetarian ceaser dressing (most contain anchovies). I like this one a lot. Rich and garlicky. ❤

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Now my favorite Caesar dressing. The Asiago cheese makes all the difference - Delicious!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Tastes great and i love the packaging, nice and sturdy. Definitely will buy more!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

it ok, it has musterd seeds that in my opinion ruin the texture.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

A little bit bitter, and taste of garlic very strange