SG

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

have been using syntha 6 for a long time now and have been using the stone cold series and like the taste a lot and i hope this one will taste good as well .

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

The best protein I have tried, best thing about it is that the body absorbs it over hours and as well the taste is fantastic!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Very delicious even when mixed with water. Mix it with milk to get a nutritious protein milk shake. Easily to mix in a shaker cup. Two thumbs up.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The quality is great, the taste is awesome, I drink after every workout. Packaging is convenient. Removed one star because the powder doesn't mix well compared to other flavors.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Great for meal replacement. I've been consuming this product as dinner for some reasons, as follows: - Reduced kcal intake - Awesome time-released protein matrix - Includes essential nutrients such as fat, fiber, and come minerals - Could lost some weight given the smaller kcal per serving when compared to everyday dinner Taste is great, by the way. I recommend this product and have already ordered another one.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

quality is the best i loved it.thanks i herb and thanks simply organic

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

This product has really helped me a lot and made my daily life much easier. Thank you so much!

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

This is a good shake. The taste is good, but a bit much - I soon tired of it. Otherwise though it is a good product, I just prefer other flavours.