SG

Posted on May 15, 2022

These are supposed to be incredibly healing and useful in managing infections. This has been an ancient remedy for many illnesses and I enjoy this once in a while. Great quality, wish the size was bigger. The ingredients are simple and it tastes great. Love the packaging of this tea.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I really like the convenience of these tea bags there mild tasting also which is good to add to sometimes honey goes nice with it also. I like to drink them in an evening. There organic and bleach free and also GMO which is a fantastic bonus for us. All around great and well priced.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is a good quality tea with good ingredients. I find that is consistently the case with this brand. The taste is herbal and earthy. The size of the package is reasonable. This is a caffeine free herbal tea. I hope to experience the health benefits of taking it. At the very least, it’s a good herbal tea to enjoy.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My chiropractor recommended Chaga tea for hay fever. She said with 20 min of drinking a cup, her symptoms abated. I immediately ordered 2 boxes and found the same relief. I notice symptoms right away if i forget to drink it, and it works quickly. I'd call the flavor neutral to slightly earthy. Try it; it may work for you, too!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Premium packaging with a luxurious feel . Quality product. First time i tried the chaga, very rich , uplifting tea with great ingredients. I felt focused and clear with more physical energy. Beautiful taste and a one cup seving . love it .

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am impressed with the bleach free tea bags and the quality of the product. I felt more focused and alert after the first cup of chaga tea. Definitely will buy it again.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

For an added health boost and an alternative to a cup of coffee, this is great. I add a little bit of cream and some maple syrup and am good to go!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I drink a lot of chaga mushroom tea and this is a good one. Nice earthy flavor. Good for pain. Chaga mushrooms is listed as the only ingredient.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I love the taste of this tea and it's very convenient to have on the go instead of the powder version. I loved blending it with some coconut milk and honey for a latte version but also enjoyed on its own. I will definitely order again.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Great tea. I love that it is already in bags, cause it can get pretty messy making it from powdered chaga. Plus the note on every tea bag is always pleasant to read. Tastes wonderful. Use it for my detox program now too.