SG

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I am not crazy about the taste or smell of it, it's too 'grassy', reminds me abit of Camomile tea. Dandelion is not about the taste, though, it is very good for the gallbladder and digestion. The price is good, for 18 tea bags. The box and the bags are comfortable and neatly packaged. You can tell this is quality.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Good quality Dandelion Tea. I use 2 teabags every day as I like my tea strong and have a teasppoon of black strap molasses in it. Its delicious and healthy for the liver.

Posted on May 25, 2022

as a certified nutritionist I highly recommend this brand of dandelion tea for gentle detoxification and health of the liver. it tastes good and is good quality.

Posted on May 22, 2022

It's a nice herbal tea, has a calming taste. A bit expensive if you need to use dandelion root to help heal anything but convenient to bring for travel. Happy they use unbleached tea bags instead of that new plastic tea bags that are so bad for the environment.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I usually buy dandelion root in large bags which I have to boil on the stove, but this is perfect for when I'm on the go or too busy to do that.

Posted on May 14, 2022

premium quality with excellent ingredients, the taste is fresh , clean and earthy . I have felt many benefits drinking this my body feels clearer and more healthy . I love the plush packaging and fastness of delivery. I will be drinking this all the time .

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

it’s a very strong taste that isn’t my favourite but i use mine with a mint tea so that way i can get all the health benefits without the super strong taste.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really did like this product however there was a couple of packets of it that just didn't taste right. Maybe it was just me but at any rate I now buy a different brand.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is a very nice tea; it has a mild nutty flavor; i find it quite pleasant. It's organic. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something clean and healthy, without caffeine.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It’s amazing!!! I finished basically in 7days and there is 20backs I love it and it really helped 🙏🙏🙏