SG

Posted on May 9, 2022
Great!

I've used Burt's Bees Micellar Water with Rosewater in liquid form from a bottle. That was what I was hoping to purchase, however I found these towelettes and decided to try them. While I would probably go back to the bottle in the future because I think it's a better option in terms of cost and likely sustainability, I do like these towelettes and enjoy using them. One criticism I have is that they are very large and could be half the size with 60 wipes in the same pack. They leave my skin moisturized, looking great and glowy, and are very gentle on my sensitive skin. They're great for a refresh or to help remove makeup. They smell the same as the liquid version, which is light, rosey, and slightly chemically. At first the smell bothered me a little, but I don't see any bad ingredients and trust the brand, so I deal with it because I love what the product does for my skin.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great product. It arrived very fast. We use it every day for face cleaning. Easy to use and do its job. they are very wet towelettes and all the family use them. will buy it again. I was looking for an "easy to use" moistened towelettes and this one has all what I needed.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought these cleansing tissues to bring them on a travel, but I decided to test one and now it's almost gone. The tissues are soft and smell great. My skin feels very refreshed afterwards. I also noticed that it helped calm down some of my acne.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Burt's Bees Micellar is the best quality on the market. Gentle on sensitive skin and will leave your skin moisturized. I use every night to remove my makeup,

These work perfectly for use with or without make up- and all over body as desired. In summer, keep in fridge- very refreshing after yard work and cleans up the sweat and grime. It’s all I use to clean my face. I have sensitive skin, and dermatologist just verified that my skin at 60 is great! Less is more!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I am surprised that I like these. I use the Burt's Bees Micellar Water/Toner with a bamboo/cotton washable pad, but I wanted something to use when I travel. Other towelettes can burn my eyes if I use them as a first pass to remove eye makeup, but these do not. Plus, they are not overly scented. I will buy these again.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I'm pretty satisfied doesn't dry out my face.

1c55d3ac-f82b-4405-82ee-a93fc702e30e
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is the hero for my daughter after putting on makeup. She uses it almost every day. The size is perfect. It keeps her face moisturized. It suitable for sensitive skin as well.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

These are the best I've ever tried! They remove even the most stubborn waterproof mascara, and they smell great.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Removes my make up well even mascara but I still wash my face after