SG

Cocochanel
Posted on Jul 5, 2022
Rich and nice smell

The scent is nice, easy to use, like the tube package, The quality is good, tje size is nice for a season use and carrying out. The composition is simple, benefit is gentle, good for sensitive skin, good for all age, the frequency of using it high in winter. Love it !

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Very very great moisturizer for dry skin It has like petroleum jelly texture and it melts fast It shows a rapid moisturizer effect Highly recommend Press 👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use this for my dry ankle after shower. 100 %natural composition and helps my skin to be smooth qnd moisturized all night. Recommend for people has dry and sensitive skin. I use it all season.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I LOVE this healing ointment. I use it everyday morning and evening after shower and my skin is glowing! It’s for babies, but my skin looks like a Baby’s now! Best choice for healing dry skin, and everyday skin care.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

It is pretty thick but it’s good for my strawberry skin. However the bottle is a little inconvenient as it takes extra effort to take the product out. Leaves my skin smooth for 2-3 days

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

The best organic and natural baby product I have used.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Thick and pleasant smelling cream. I’m using it for my dry hands because I’m a resident doctor and always washing my hands :)

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

a great ointment with organic and safe ingredients. I hope it works for my kids

Posted on Aug 5, 2022