SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022
Excellent product!

My husband gets very chapped lips and relies on Burt's Bees lip balm to keep them in good shape. The smooth formula and neutral, pleasant taste makes it a family favorite. Now that we live in Australia and experience a drying climate, we are sure to keep Burt's Bees on hand.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

great product. helps my moisturize my dry lips. scent is very light. been using this product for years and quality is still the same. size is very handy. product composition is good. has a lot of benefits for those whose lips get dry easily. received the package in very good condition. quick delivery received earlier than what was scheduled.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is the best lip balm ever made! It goes on smoothly, without being waxy or sticky. The scent is fresh and very minty, which is great if you have to wear a mask during the day. It's great value for money and a tube lasts me a long time. The fact that its got SPF protection as well as moisturizing your lips is an added benefit! High quality ingredients and great smell

Posted on May 17, 2022

Burt's Beeswax lip balm with vitamin E & peppermint has moisturizing , soothing & healing properties. Being a wax it has the added advantage of lasting on your lips unlike lip gloss. The peppermint gives it a zing sensation on the lips & is very pleasant on the nose. With all natural ingredients this is a top of the line product at a surprisingly good price.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Best lip balm ever. I started when I was on roaccutane with extremely dry peeling lips trying to find the most effective lip balm. This is hands down the favourite for myself and my family. I generally only need to apply it once in the morning and maybe sometimes after lunch to feel comfortable all day. This original Burt's bees is much more effective than every other lip balm they've created. Iherb also has the best price.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

This is the only lip balm I have ever been able to use. Others I’ve tried have a horrible taste and are not organic. I love love love this stuff. It’s soothing and doesn’t leave behind any residue or bad taste. I keep two in my room, one in my car, one in my purse and one at work.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Scent - 5/5 Use - 5/5 Quality - 5/5 Size - pocket size Age - 5/5 Package - 5/5 Benefit - 5/5 Composition - 5/5 Lip - 5/5 Moisturize - 5/5 SPF - Dry - no

3528cd86-dac6-4e33-95df-bda85bcf83c0
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I always run out of these lip balms and they’re the only ones that truly moisturize without the drying after effect. Some lip balms actually have that effect where they only moisturize the lips with the product on but burts bees feel moisturized even without. Truly a skincare! 4 pieces in a box is such a steal, especially on sale 🙌🏼 It comes in sealed, i just opened the box before i took a pic

fca3ae44-9785-4466-bdc6-514cff94fb8f
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The best lip balm I know. Beeswax is the main ingredient. It lasts long on the lips and has a freshness to it from peppermint. Other lip balms from the same brand has a different composition and disappear faster from the lips. This one is the best.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Minty fresh, an absolute staple for the medicine cabinet, soccer bag, car, handbag, everywhere! Love how it’s non greasy, and really moisterising. A four pack is great value for the whole family.