SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
buy it for my mom

my mom's skin is mature dry sensitive , so I had a hard time looking for something that can suits her skin , I came across this one , and I hope it will be gentle , I promise I'll comeback to update if this works for her or no , please like so I can remember ❤️ update 🍀❣️ my mom loves it and I did too 🤣 , you really can't tell if it's a cleanser or a cream in the beginning , but it doesn't dry her skin 🍃 and the smell was so natural ( rosmary / chamomile smell ) but so light . I give it 10 out 10

e7d5bdbd-c637-48d0-aeef-2874131e3f97
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

awesome cleansing cream. Has a light and nice scent, i use it frequently as a cleanser (as recommended), it does leave like a moisturizing film on your face which is great on my skin even though it is not dry (more combined to oily), love using it especially in the summer. at first it is a bit strange as it doesn't leather much and it does feel like it doesn't wash out properly but leaves the skin squeaky clean!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Burt's Bee Deep Cleansing Cream is great for face wash in the fall and winter when you need more moisture for drier skin. I really appreciate how this almost has a "minty" feel, a bit tingly, but without a specifically minty smell. Also gentle enough to use everyday, and keep my skin relatively acne-free for months.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

A Very good product, I have ordered it 3 times already. This cream has a thick texture with a chamomile scent, gentle on the skin, leaves the skin clean and fresh. Uses in combination with Burt's Bees' facial scrub. If the review helped you, I would appreciate it if you click on the like button

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Nice cleanser, leaves skin glowing and refreshed. I love it with my morning shower. When I first applied it, I didn’t expect that cooling sensation of menthol, so be ready to the chill and never apply it to the eye area! Doesn’t wash away make up though. But still very good quality product. The package is quite bigger size than I expected.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I use it to cleanse my face in the morning. It is not very drying to my combination skin and the menthol inside helps to wake me up. There is no foam when adding water, but it does clean my face. It comes in a big tube which is very worth for the price to be paid.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Was looking for something not harsh on the skin to use as a facewash. This product is very nice and soft after wash, and pleasant smell.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I LOVE this and so does my 12year old daughter. It is as gentle as efficient and leaves your skin perfectly clean yet not irritated and it is so easy to rinse. It actually helps with perfecting uneven skin-tone, it is one the best if not the best cleansing cream I've had. But, above all that - which already makes it a winner is the perfect balance of minty cooling feeling. We live in a very hot, humid, never ending summer region and that refreshing, awakening, stimulating yet not irritating or tingling feeling is a blessing. It does have a wonderful feeling even when the weather is not so hot, all year round, but I can't wait to experience that feeling when the temperatures rise. It feels so good, I don't think I will ever want to use another cleansing cream. Results both visual and sensorial. PS for those who find it's not foaming - I thought so too, until I added water a second time after first massaging it on a wet face with wet hands. After massaging it onto the skin, splashing some water does make it foam quite well and also makes it easier to fully rinse.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Burt's bees is one of my favorite companies. They use clean ingredients, which are safe to use. The small is natural and it works well for sensitive skin. I love their products.